Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
dont just bash on a company unless you give examples or first hand experiences you had so we can all be educated.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I created a thread for just that purpose. It would be a benefit to other members to explain their bad experiences. Use the search word " aftermarket" and you should find it. I gave details of my issues with product and how customer service was handled.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I think I'm the only person in America with no bad experiences form those guys. I've never purchased a large item from them but everything I got from them showed up pretty quick.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I agree. There is a vendor section for pushing their goods.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have bought a few things from them for my Mav. I had some issues with 2 items. The harness bar didn't fit on my cage and there front gusset kit the holes didn't line up on 1 piece. BUT they did seem willing to fix my issues.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I ordered Tie Rods from them last week and they are on now. They will not break. Now waiting for the next thing down the line to break, so I can upgrade that.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I started this thread just because I had both stickers from them. I do remember when UTVCrap was the go to place. I think there prices are a little higher on average now more so then when they were UTVCrap and they don't do as many discount promos as they used to. They did me a solid on the Fire Extinguisher, I ordered the 1.75 clamp and needed the 2.0 clamp. They sent me the update in one day with a return label.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I too have had no problems with them. I did have an issue with a fire extinguisher and mount I ordered from them. Nice looking mount, but no extinguisher! Called them the next morning and had it within a week.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have good experiences with them. Been to their shop a couple of times. One of their sales guy even met me after hours close to my house since i could not make it over there in time before they closed. I am a big believer in buying local when I can though. But i agree, the bump thing is annoying.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts