Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just picked up our new car this past Saturday, and while starting to install a battery tender lead, I noticed that it looks like a cover for the battery compartment is missing, so I emailed dealer. Dealer tells me that there is no battery cover for this, and that's how they come? Looks to me like there are tabs and an inset for one to fit in just perfectly... Any other thoughts? BTW, I did perform a search and nothing came up...
20190113_114415.jpg
20190113_124141.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,018 Posts
No battery cover. Only the ECU has a cover. UTV Inc. makes one if you want one. Contact them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Just picked up our new car this past Saturday, and while starting to install a battery tender lead, I noticed that it looks like a cover for the battery compartment is missing, so I emailed dealer. Dealer tells me that there is no battery cover for this, and that's how they come? Looks to me like there are tabs and an inset for one to fit in just perfectly... Any other thoughts? BTW, I did perform a search and nothing came up...
View attachment 228577
View attachment 228579
I had mine in the dealer too and I totally thought they forgot to put the cover back on because it's obvious that there is a provision for one. I guess they make "after market" ready?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts