Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I decided to spend $900 to upgrade my clutch, I had to nix my plans for a Rigid 40" led light bar. It's been buggin me every since I ordered my clutch the other day, so I just bought a Totron 40" for under $400. My wife is gunna shit....lol. Like they say, it's easier to ask for forgivness than it is for permission...:crazy:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
luv my totron !

clutch and light bar for the price of a light bar , sweet !, lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Lol you think that's bad you should have seen the look on my wifes face when I came home from offshore 21 days and had a maverick behind me and a rzr 900 in the garage still that was in December and round two is on now because its in the shop get n snorkels clutch ron woods full exhaust and tires with no limit venom wheels

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, but the thing is, my wife still don't know about all the other crap I bought for the Mav this week....
It's a freakin addiction. lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Lol I heard that mine dont know about my other list ill spring that in a few months qe light bar winch have the plastics dipped milita front bumper cause I dont like the can am bumper the dealer put on so it will be for sale soon

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I dont even bother asking anymore. She'll see me working on the Mav & ask once in awhile what I'm doing now? Then she shakes her head. She knows its my passion & we all enjoy the sport, so its all good.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Mine would warm up to it if it was a different color I had the white rzr 900 and she helped pick it out that and it was faster than the commander we test rode so once I dip the maverick she will be fine because when I took her for a ride I got the holy shit this is faster than the rzr lol so if I change the black and yellow I Should be good again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts