Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2020 XRC Turbo RR
1,403 Posts
A relevant question to this entire thread: why would I, or anyone else, subcontract my judgment to random anonymous people on the internet that directly contradict the service publication from the manufacturer and stated experience of known long-term users? Should I, or anyone else, just take the word of anonymous people with no financial obligation in my interest? The answer should be fairly obvious but this threads makes it seem like it isn't obvious to everyone.

Okey dokey, you betcha.
Indeed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
A relevant question to this entire thread: why would I, or anyone else, subcontract my judgment to random anonymous people on the internet that directly contradict the service publication from the manufacturer and stated experience of known long-term users? Should I, or anyone else, just take the word of anonymous people with no financial obligation in my interest? The answer should be fairly obvious but this threads makes it seem like it isn't obvious to everyone.

Indeed.
I know what I say is true and I believe others seeing the same results.
I belong to several forums and Im an old timer on a couple and used to think similar to you but fortunately I have learned a ton from new people and can usually tell if they are sincere.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts