Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corbin Turn Signal Plug & Play Street Legal Kits for CanAm X3 and Accessories

PM or order online:

Our easy to install kit uses your tail lights as turn signals and adds amber LED lights to the front.
Features:

• Plugs into factory wiring and connectors, NO wire cutting or splicing.
  • Uses your X3 factory tail lights as rear turn signals, NO drilling or adding lights to the rear of your Maverick.
  • Bright, clear lens, LED amber lights for the front of your X3, two on each side for better visibility.
  • Weather-sealed OEM wire connectors.
  • Lighted Rocker Control Switch, NO old-school turn stalk to get in your way. Arrows on switch flash to indicate chosen direction.
  • Hand-made Wire Harness made specifically for the Can-Am Maverick X3 2-door. (contact us if you have the new MAX)
  • Easy installation with a few tools. Detailed instructions included with kit. Full color PDF available on request.
Turn Kit Front Lights.jpg

Horn kit for Can-Am Maverick X3
- Our easy to install kit includes a back-lit rocker switch, wire harness and a LOUD automotive grade horn.

• Wire harness is made specifically for the new X3.
  • Made in USA.
  • Detailed instructions included with kit. Full color PDF available on request.
Horn Kit.jpg

Plug & Play "T" harness.

Provides power for whip or other accessory at the rear of your UTV. Uses OEM weather sealed connectors with "pig-tail".

Accessory Power T Harness.jpg
- Made in USA

PM for pricing.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
can i get the instructions? dealer installed it for me, and i'm trying to tap in for remote signal indicator because the switch is behind the wheel (and subsequently my had) so its hard to see when it's blinking and i end up driving around with it on for awhile. checked the volts on back of switch connector and couldn't figure out which actually controlled the lights rather than the indicator in the switch

·
Official Site Vendor
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can i get the instructions? dealer installed it for me, and i'm trying to tap in for remote signal indicator because the switch is behind the wheel (and subsequently my had) so its hard to see when it's blinking and i end up driving around with it on for awhile. checked the volts on back of switch connector and couldn't figure out which actually controlled the lights rather than the indicator in the switch
I am assuming this is for the X3. I will send you a PM.

·
Registered
137 Posts
may i get pricing for the kit base price, and price for adding the horn as well as price for adding the fang lights? Thank You.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts