Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I don’t know the details , maybe Mega can chime in and give you the info .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have heard them talk about there speed through the dunes more than once! I have duned with some fast smooth people so it would be interesting to go with another group.

·
Registered
9,828 Posts
I have heard them talk about there speed through the dunes more than once! I have duned with some fast smooth people so it would be interesting to go with another group.
The videos I posted give you an idea of the rides we go on. Some are fast and some a nice pace for everyone. Really just depends on where we are in the dunes and how big of a group.

As long as you are having fun the pace of the ride does not matter. See lots of people riding at a leisurely pace having a good time.

Reactions: MCI

·
Registered
755 Posts
What sandy said , all depends on the group your with . I don’t know how fast we dune , to busy driving and paying attention to the dunes / car in front of me. Next time I’ll try and set up the gopro , so the speedo is in the video.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
The videos I posted give you an idea of the rides we go on. Some are fast and some a nice pace for everyone. Really just depends on where we are in the dunes and how big of a group.

As long as you are having fun the pace of the ride does not matter. See lots of people riding at a leisurely pace having a good time.

LOL...All depends on Mega's mood. When I ride with him my gas peddle is like a light switch.....It's either ON or it's off. Not much in between. Those have been some the most fun rides, and one of the reasons I say **** a lot. Usually followed by an "OH SHIT" or 2 in between. LOL

Mike is smooth but fast, and a blast to dune with.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts