Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short run we had. We decided to close the business. Once I inventory everything I will post what’s left for sale. Sad to see us not make it , but it’s for the better. I still have tons of ideas and prototypes I’ll be playing around with and posting results. Megadesertdiesel ain’t going nowhere.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Bummer , now you can get back to posting more cool shit / ideas on the forum .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
It’s the man behind the business not the business that’s behind the man that counts. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next as it should be awesome if it’s anything like what we’ve seen previously. Good luck.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Now maybe you can spill the beans on the door lock looking thing I saw on your ride in one of your posts .

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Sorry to here that. Aftermarket is a tuff business to be in been there done that. A lot of competition makes it even tougher. I was selling items back in the day when Honda Pilots were the Popular off road racer. Good luck .

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to here that. Aftermarket is a tuff business to be in been there done that. A lot of competition makes it even tougher. I was selling items back in the day when Honda Pilots were the Popular off road racer. Good luck .
It was more supply from vendors that I cannot control. When deadlines come and go with no give a shit or heads up, it hurts my image. So until i can control more manufacturing in house we will not continue letting customers down.

·
Registered
755 Posts
It was more supply from vendors that I cannot control. When deadlines come and go with no give a shit or heads up, it hurts my image. So until i can control more manufacturing in house we will not continue letting customers down.
Let me know if you ever need a powder/ anodizing guy up there , I know a guy.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Up next . Mega Dune Tours , ride at your own risk.

Been there done that..........LMAO

Reactions: MCI

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
NO, Andy WSFA(who says **** a lot) survived the ride. We made it to China wall in record time.
I do fuckin not............LMAO

To China wall AND back in record time.......LOL

Reactions: Megadesertdiesel

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I do fuckin not............LMAO

To China wall AND back in record time.......LOL
I have no fucking idea what he if fucking talking about fucking Andy. LMAO!!!

Reactions: Andy

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I have no fucking idea what he if fucking talking about fucking Andy. LMAO!!!
Your a bad influence on me........LMAO
That's my story and Im sticking to it.

Reactions: sand shark
1 - 20 of 27 Posts