Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sp it looks like the XP is a little wider than advertised. interesting. Are you going to do a comparison post on the 2?

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
Can you post up some pictures of the front upper a arms please. I saw they had a weird bend in them to clear the steering but the other picture I saw wasn't very good.

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
The XP1000 is really not much bigger than the Maverick. I guess all the RZR guys think it is bigger because they no longer touch shoulders with their passengers. LOL!

It XP is slightly longer and that is about it. The seat heights are pretty close. Put some 29" tire with 14" rims on your Maveick and I bet it make the XP look smaller.

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Don't shoot me...but the XP1K is not a bad looking machine. The arms etc look cheesy, but the CVT system is much more accessable...which is near and dear to us Maverick guys that haven't replaced our clutches yet. Just a nice looking machine. We have issues, they will too. But I'm happy with the Mav and I did pull my deposit on the XP1K I had down, so I'm happy with what I have.

·
Registered
998 Posts
All I see is fox gold series shocks lol .. The biggest complaint I have about the popo's is the trailing arms, damn things nearly got my killed on a hillclimb due to them hanging low and getting caught on a rock but the xp1's trailing arms do look better

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
sweet u have a clutched maverick and a xp1000 sitting there

take the extra weight off the maverick - spare tire gas and what not,

and race them PLEASE THX !!!!!

ah I see u have the qsc/stm that doesn't pull like the stm/stm huh ?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hell, it still pulls lightyears better than a stock clutch. Besides, a lot of you have the QSC...and some of the rest of us are deciding which way to go. If the QSC doesn't hang with the XP, and a STM does? Might make some decisions easier...and might put some QSC's up for sale reeeeeeaaaaalllll cheap for me to buy. ;)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
sweet u have a clutched maverick and a xp1000 sitting there

take the extra weight off the maverick - spare tire gas and what not,

and race them PLEASE THX !!!!!

ah I see u have the qsc/stm that doesn't pull like the stm/stm huh ?
If there is any difference im sure its minimal.... Im not pullin off anything. All i do is work on these things and thats a ton of extra work. But hey i just happen to have a brand new stock mav out back...

·
Registered
998 Posts
If there is any difference im sure its minimal
X2 stm rage 3 works very similar to a qsc, the clutch gurus told me the rage 3 would pull harder than a rage 6 on a bone stock mav due to the rage 6 being overkill for a stock tire maverick that the extra weight from the 6 arm design would be a little slower

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
actually I was thinking of the cvtech was the same as stock , just no belt slip ,

the qsc might pull on a cvtech , hum we need that race to , lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Your house is gorgeous, by the way. Complete with nice toys. Good work sir ;)
All you can see is his garage….how do you know it isn't attached to a doublewide trailer…not that there is anything wrong with a tornado magnet or anything….. Just kidding…it does look like a nice pad.

·
Registered
83 Posts
All you can see is his garage….how do you know it isn't attached to a doublewide trailer…not that there is anything wrong with a tornado magnet or anything….. Just kidding…it does look like a nice pad.
It's my area if expertise. I know a nice house when I see one :D Did you see the trees? Beautiful :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts