Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a communications system that they recommend for use in their CanAm's? I'm looking for one with open mic where the driver and passenger can talk easier while riding. Bonus points if it can link to other systems in the area to communicate with friends while riding. A friend of mine that rides motorcycles recommended the Sena systems but we don't typically wear helmets when we ride unless we are going to be doing more risky off-roading.

·
Premium Member
9,981 Posts
Rugged Radios have sales just about daily, plus the best customer service in the business. You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I use the Sena system due to wearing a helmet most times when in the car. They work very well. I had RR headsets in my Rzr and didn't care for them. The complexity and cost of the RR/PCI system is over the top for me personally. The Senas can be had for between $100 and $200 for the pair (if you've already invested in helmets) depending on how many folks you want to be able to talk to one another, and range.

If you mostly want to talk with your passenger/s, AND you wear helmets, Sena can't be beat.

If you want to talk to a large ,group over long distances, the Sena system probably won't be what you want.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Sena Tufftalk is also a decent option if you're not being eyed by helmet police

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
In my group we all have Rugged Radios. Well worth the cost. One of the best accessories for a SXS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts