Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now that we have seen the ltd enclosures mount right up in a Mav im adding them as soon as mine comes in. I already have the head unit (a little different than jensen on the ltd as amp and all right in round controller. It came out of a boat i just need the enclosures) can you just get the enclosures from brp without spkrs or do we know who makes them for brp.
Thx in advance im not looking for real loud while riding just background when stopped.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Nope i called dealer and its a no go. Sucks i wanted them empty also

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Are you talking about the rear speaker pods? If so, Dunertunes.com has speaker pods with or without speakers you can purchased. I bought them and they are way better looking than BRP version. In fact, they look more factory looking than BRP brand.

canam%20pic1(1)-500x500.jpg

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Whats that just above your rear view mirror?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Dunno. The pic came from the dunertunes website. Might be a gadget they sell.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Lol oh i thought that was yours. I looked on there website i couldnt find those speaker pods.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I found the speaker pods on the Commander pages. They have they same cage design, at least the 2013 Mavericks. I asked them and they told me it would fit and it does on my Maverick.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ya i went back there and looked in the commander section and found them.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Does anyone know if they'll fit on a 2014 Mav. I know the cages are a little different, just don't know if they're different back there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts