Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are they going to release a different color besides yellow and black? Want to pull the trigger on one but want different color

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ya white and black or all red or all white , or all yellow would be cool to

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey a red white and black one would be cool. :crazy:
Sorry, I bought the last one....all they have left are yellow ones! :p

Reactions: mearsman

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
:crazy:
When are they going to release a different color besides yellow and black? Want to pull the trigger on one but want different color
:crazy:

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
So yes they already make different colors, they make a red and whit and black xrs and an all white x. They also make an all red one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
528 Posts
Reactions: mearsman

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did post under the Xmr section right? I know there are other color options for the other models.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So yes they already make different colors, they make a red and whit and black xrs and an all white x. They also make an all red one as well.

But the Xmr is only black and yellow thanks for no help at all genius.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So let me make this more clear. Has anyone heard if the Xmr will be available in the other colors like the other models?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
When are they going to release a different color besides yellow and black? Want to pull the trigger on one but want different color[/
Did you say anything about the xmr in your original question......GENIUS?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was under the Xmr section of the forum on tapa talk so I figured it posted under the Xmr section. So I just asked if they were going to have a different color in the near future.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lighten up Alice

Sorry for the mess up. FNG here. Should have listed model. Thought being in Xmr section was enough.

With that being said still has anyone heard of diff color options for the Xmr?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Ahh, the particular section that it's listed under doesn't show up in the timeline. In the first year of a model they usually don't give too many color options because they gauge interest on the particular model. From what I've seen, all the mud guys love this thing and I think the sales are there to warrant more color options for next year.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts