Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I had this all figured out. Now they throw a color option in the mix. Can't decide which one I want now.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Id say get the red but ive already had the yellow. :big smile:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had my wife do some photo shopping today. Had her take the red stripes off the sides of the white. I like the looks of that better. But still unsure. Maybe I will just let my 3 year old daughter pick the color

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If I didn't already have my black & yellow one I would be getting the white/red/black without any doubt.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I am having the same dilemma. I like the red and white but I just lined my commander and maverick up together in the yard and then on my trailer and I dont think I will like the red and white as much once combined with my maverick, which is yellow and white. Most people I have talked to like the red and white on its own the best but think the yellow and black would look better with other can ams. Everyone says the same thing, the yellow and black stands out. One person I talked to said that the red and white looked too much like a polaris rzr to him. That made me lean a little more to the yellow and black. I think ultimately I will let the wife choose, or I will make her choose. lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
I wish they would just sell one ready to paint....

·
Registered
214 Posts
yet another problem. My dealership told me that he can get me a yellow and black this month or a white and red in July/August. No guarantee as to which month on the red and white. I want the red white, but would be nice to get one sooner than later.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
red/white. there is tons of yellow ones everywhere you look. if it means waiting an extra 20-45 days, so be it. this is a 20 grand machine, not a 300.00 item. worth waiting if you like red/white.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will probably get whatever I can get first. But I would like the white and red I need it to be able to get to Silver Lake Sand Dunes by the end of July. I already got rid of my rzr4 so I have nothing to ride

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
i finally decided to go with white. Now that the 2014 models come in white i can order the white plastics, wrap the black with white carbon fiber and then all red wheels. speed racer style for me.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Need a machine for a ride I got going on in July. Was guaranteed a black and yellow but not a red and white. The wife made the call and now we are getting a black and yellow 4 seater to go with the black and yellow maverick. had the pictures up for about a week going back and forth. If I dont like it, I guess I can plasti dip it.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
i finally decided to go with white. Now that the 2014 models come in white i can order the white plastics, wrap the black with white carbon fiber and then all red wheels. speed racer style for me.
That will be like an albino Mav! Can't wait to see that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts