Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would contact adam of quad shop customs.(they have a webpage). I bought a qsc primary and stm secondary from adam and its badass. he always answers or gets back to you quick.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm interested in the STM Tuner clutch but do you have to mod. the cvt cover?
For the "new" 2014's you may. It all depends if your belt box has the addition air port.

Here's an image of one with the belt box mod to accommodate the new style.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What is this flange for?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Just went through my email.... What happened to the deal we had? You bailed at the last moment. I noticed where you mentioned it was difficult to get in contact with me. I go to college full time. I've mentioned that several times. Which is why I ask for people to email me because it's easier to stay on top of those while I'm in class and doing school work. I also do tutoring. Busy guy to say the least.

936-334-2616 is my number. If I don't answer feel free to text me. I have spotty service in my shop and out at my land where I do all my test and tuning.
Kris, I called you and your voicemail was full. I followed the instructions on the voicemail and sent you an email......Never heard back.....

Airdam didn't answer the phone and still has yet to set up as a vendor here, so he can pound sand.

Seems like the stock ones aren't really falling off anymore, so maybe I'll just get a kit and save the money for hookers and blow.:saint:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Kris, I called you and your voicemail was full. I followed the instructions on the voicemail and sent you an email......Never heard back.....

Airdam didn't answer the phone and still has yet to set up as a vendor here, so he can pound sand.

Seems like the stock ones aren't really falling off anymore, so maybe I'll just get a kit and save the money for hookers and blow.:saint:
I ran through my emails and do not have anything I haven't replied to (at least not in the last 2 weeks). Are you sure you sent it to [email protected] and not [email protected] I have had people do that in the past.

Either way I'll send you a message. My apologies

·
Registered
354 Posts
For the "new" 2014's you may. It all depends if your belt box has the addition air port.

Here's an image of one with the belt box mod to accommodate the new style.

Yea I don't have that...mines a 2013.5 I would say.What's the price for the roller and where do I get the flange set-up?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yea I don't have that...mines a 2013.5 I would say.What's the price for the roller and where do I get the flange set-up?
I'm guessing you mean for the clutch?
Rage 3 is $1540
Rage 6 is $2015

This is for the primary, secondary, primary holding tool, and weights. The flange is $60 and we have those as well

·
Registered
424 Posts
I want to replace the driven first then the primary clutch down the road a bit. Is it the primary or driven clutch the reason for the flange?
With the STM clutches they use a different offset than stock. They must be purchased as a set.

There are other options though. Shoot me an email and we can discuss some options for you. [email protected]

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
some stuff has been spreading around - the race teams cant keep a stm primary 2gether long enough , so the new thing is stock primary and a stm secondary with a lil trick or extra thing- were waiting to here back from a racer now
They changed to steel spiders to fix that problem. The old aluminum in 6061 and 7075 were the ones coming apart

·
Registered
711 Posts
yes the STM secondary will work with the stock primary. you have to specify that you want the STM secondary to match up with the stock prmary because the center shaft is longer.

when using the STM secondary coupled with the STM primary, the clutches are sitting almost 1/4" further inward. the belt alignment is different for the STM primary and the stock primary. so the center shaft in the STM secondary to mate up with the STM primary is 1/4" shorter than the one for the stock primary.

if you wanted to order an STM secondary now, to mate up with your stock primary. you can. just know that down the road when you plan to purchase the STM primary, you will also have to replace the outer fixed sheave and center post. which is about $180. not a big deal. you can purchase the secondary now. and down the road whenever you wanna buy the STM primary just remember you will need a new outer sheave/center post and have to swap them out when you install the STM primary.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts