Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys where else can a guy buy clutches? Kris is out and Airdam is no longer responding to email.. I call KMS and only get voicemail.. Trying to buy clutches has been a Joke!

The guy selling the used one on here clearly don't want to sell them either..

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
What kind do you want? If you don't want STM, I'm not sure what other options are out there for secondaries....

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's why I am asking.. I doubt they are the only company building clutches for CVTs

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'll chime in if I here of any other makers for the secondary......you have several options for the primary.....QSC, CVTech, STM ( I know...you don't want their products), TEAM (coming soon...)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
some stuff has been spreading around - the race teams cant keep a stm primary 2gether long enough , so the new thing is stock primary and a stm secondary with a lil trick or extra thing- were waiting to here back from a racer now

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
some stuff has been spreading around - the race teams cant keep a stm primary 2gether long enough , so the new thing is stock primary and a stm secondary with a lil trick or extra thing- were waiting to here back from a racer now
That's great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
lol at canamxteam anything that says stock clutch automatically brightens his day.. Is Kris out of the country or something keep calling adam he doesn't answer the phone before business hrs

·
Registered
206 Posts
VFORCE JOHN from interstate ,motorsports was supposed to start selling and setting up clutches for can ams. He has the hot set up on kawis so when he gets one out there for the mavs ill be hitting him up for sure. Someone should give him a call to see how hes coming along. I will next week but im fixin to head to bear camp for a few days.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I sell QSC, CV Tech, STM, Dalton clutch Kits, EPI Clutch kits, and much more. I'll cut you a real good deal and would even take care if you "after the sale."

I don't hold grudges and I let things go. I would be more than willing to take care of you.

Feel free to email me [email protected] or check out my Facebook page www.facebook.com/ColdBloodedPerformance. My website is semi operational. Check it out as well. www.coldbloodedperformance.com

·
Registered
424 Posts
And $1300 for a used STM rage 3 and secondary is a steal (in regards to the used setup). He's taking over a $200 loss on his purchase.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Just went through my email.... What happened to the deal we had? You bailed at the last moment. I noticed where you mentioned it was difficult to get in contact with me. I go to college full time. I've mentioned that several times. Which is why I ask for people to email me because it's easier to stay on top of those while I'm in class and doing school work. I also do tutoring. Busy guy to say the least.

936-334-2616 is my number. If I don't answer feel free to text me. I have spotty service in my shop and out at my land where I do all my test and tuning.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
There ya go Wicked.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've already set a few of the desert racers up like this. It works for them, but isn't applicable for all. We have a specific weight and spring kit we use in the primary paired up with the STM secondary. Works great for the guys racing 3,4,5, hundred even up to the Baja 1000 had several running that. Worked great. You will not get the holeshot or performance that you gain with aftermarket clutching. Hindsight 20/20 really.

·
Registered
424 Posts
lol at canamxteam anything that says stock clutch automatically brightens his day.. Is Kris out of the country or something keep calling adam he doesn't answer the phone before business hrs
On my voicemail I'm very specific about the best way to contact me being through email. When I'm out tuning bikes or at my shop phone service is extremely spotty and phone calls do not come through. Or you can shoot me a text.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts