Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to get a primary and secondary clutch for my 13 maverick....any recommended vendors??? PM me a price!!
thanks!!!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Cold Blooded Performance

He's the go to guy right now.

You can also contact Adam at Airdam but good luck trying to get a return call. Pretty much the only way you can get a hold him is to call everyone 10 minutes until someone answers. As I have recently realized he doesn't return messages or emails either.

I purchased mine direct from QSC but if you want someone to set it up Cold Blooded is the guy.

·
Registered
292 Posts
QSC will set it up too for $100 flat. I've spoken to them on the phone as well, and they are local to me.
Just curious about what you said. When I ordered mine from QSC I didn't pay anything other than the price for the primary and it came setup and was dead on when I installed it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Just curious about what you said. When I ordered mine from QSC I didn't pay anything other than the price for the primary and it came setup and was dead on when I installed it.
I didn't pay anything either and they asked my my tire size and style of riding.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Then you were lucky. He said sometimes that happens...and that sometimes he can play with weights and make it better. I'm lucky, if I drop my machine off he'll put them on and dial them in for me.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Okay so his going to install and tune on the machine.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Eventually when I get mine, I want it setup to hit 8000... That way if it fades a little it'll be at 7800-7900 lol....gotta play the buffer!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts