Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems the Dalton kit everybody's using on there Mavs is not for the Max.....as the Max deosnt have the same problem holding RPM's. So it that is indeed the case, is there anything, at a minimum, that should be done to the Max? Is there an upgrade to keep belt temps down and extend the belt life? It is upgrading the STM the only and recommended option for the Max? Sorry if this is a duplicate question, but I want to make sure Im getting clear information specifically for the Max! :)

Carry on....

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
This Dyna Max kit features a full feramic lining on a marcelled fin. The pressure plate is modified for higher plate load and smoothness of engagement. This clutch was designed to cure premature disk failure due to high horse power and heavy hauling in the 5 speed and early 6 speed non-ETH 12 1/4" clutches.
Oh, well that make perfect sense. I dunno why I didn't think of that. :question:

Reactions: Snapper692

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yup we have 6 speeds sweet ! lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
And if you get a dynamax kit you'll get a full feramic lining , AWESOME !!!

From ' The Land Down Under ' .

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
this dyna max kit features a full feramic lining on a marcelled fin. The pressure plate is modified for higher plate load and smoothness of engagement. This clutch was designed to cure premature disk failure due to high horse power and heavy hauling in the 5 speed and early 6 speed non-eth 12 1/4" clutches.
wth???

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
South Bend's Dyna Max kit features a full feramic and organic lining on a marcelled fin. The pressure plate is modified for higher plate load and smoothness of engagement.
Can i get fries and a large coke with that also please. Oh dont forget the sweet n sour. sauce to.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
South Bend's Dyna Max kit features a full feramic and organic lining on a marcelled fin. The pressure plate is modified for higher plate load and smoothness of engagement.
You said load....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts