Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you still need the recall stud setup if you switch clutch to the stm qsc setup?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
no sir, they come with their own bolts ....but get the parts from your dealer if you can in case you decide to sell you ride and put it back to stock.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**** the dealer they won't give me the parts... and there little techs right out of school.are not touching my ride

·
Registered
292 Posts
I don't understand why some dealers want to be asses . I told my dealer that I had aftermarket clutches and didn't need the bolt but I wanted it anyway and he gave it to me. Hell I just got it back the other weekend from the starter recall and my dealer had changed my oil and oil filter, front diff, rear diff, trans and sparkplugs for free.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
stupid on their part because they can bill Can Am for the recall work just by handing you the parts....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I don't understand why some dealers want to be asses . I told my dealer that I had aftermarket clutches and didn't need the bolt but I wanted it anyway and he gave it to me. Hell I just got it back the other weekend from the starter recall and my dealer had changed my oil and oil filter, front diff, rear diff, trans and sparkplugs for free.
That's a great dealer! Yea, told my dealer the same thing and they handed me everything, no questions asked.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lucky guys i calledtwo Colorado dealers both d bags

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Lucky guys i calledtwo Colorado dealers both d bags
contact Can Am directly and tell them you live remote from any dealers and ask them to ship you the parts and that you take liability for proper installation.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's the number?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks sir

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
don't thank me yet.....something tells me you will get the run around...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts