Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when out riding got 2.5 hours on my machine and secondary bolt backed out bull shit any body else had this prob

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sounds like someone didn't torque it properly....

I learned that the hard way on my renegade. Didn't use a torque wrench and had the secondary bolt back out.

Not sure if the maverick is the same but I think it was 76 ft/lbs on the rene.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
there was one other guy on here i thought said after the recall his bolt backed out , it was 2 months ago , i could be mistaken , as theres been a few clutch happens,but i think so , lol

just got back from crownking road hard powerslide'd alot of corners no probs so far other then a-arm bushing!! - 200 miles

·
Registered
170 Posts
there was one other guy on here i thought said after the recall his bolt backed out , it was 2 months ago , i could be mistaken , as theres been a few clutch happens,but i think so , lol

just got back from crownking road hard powerslide'd alot of corners no probs so far other then a-arm bushing!! - 200 miles
BEA-UTIFUL weekend for a Crown King ride. Did you go up the back way by Lake Pleasant or through Dewey? Power slides sounds like Dewey swithchbacks but either would have been a million times better than putting my kids m0?\%£ f$¥€_<> monster jungle gym together... Can't wait to take the family up in the Max (if it ever gets here :confused:).

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
BEA-UTIFUL weekend for a Crown King ride. Did you go up the back way by Lake Pleasant or through Dewey? Power slides sounds like Dewey swithchbacks but either would have been a million times better than putting my kids m0?\%£ f$¥€_<> monster jungle gym together... Can't wait to take the family up in the Max (if it ever gets here :confused:).
we camped off of bloddy basin and checked out cleter/ crownking one day and the east side of i-17 the next day , next weekend we r suppose to do crown king the back way tho !

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Makes me wanna tear into mine when I get it and check everything out.
That would be an excelent choice.....It'll give you a chance to get familiar with it too.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
That would be an excelent choice.....It'll give you a chance to get familiar with it too.
Well I'm pretty much familiar with them now. I had a commander before I had my xp and I ripped into the commander a lot..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts