Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if I need a clutch kit and lift to run 30" Zilla's. The only reason for asking if a clutch kit is needed is because the tires are fairly light for a 30". Fronts are 25 lbs and rears are 30 lbs. Also, do I need a lift to clear them? Thx.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
A full clutch set up would be much better, IMO

·
Registered
415 Posts
32" Terminators here, no clutch with me

·
Registered
668 Posts
Zillas = super light u will be just fine but I fear the soft compound will not hold up to the power of the maverick. Had a set on my rhino 30s they were great but 27 hp wasn't ripping lugs off lol. Try them and see, I recommend the wides, I always had trouble with mud between the beads on the skinnies and leaking.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Otd cost is $527 for the zilla's. The cost and light weight is a good selling point to me. I also have concerns on how they will hold up and will give a review when I end up with some time on them. Do I need a lift?

·
Registered
124 Posts
no lift is needed....fit just fine. IMG_2402.JPG

I have one ride on mine so far. They did very well. I went with the skinny/wide just for aesthetics.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Zillas are good tires. I ran them for a long time on a quad and loved them. They are kind of soft (but not as soft as Terminators) so if you like to burn out and slide around they probably will wear fast on a heavy SxS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts