Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been on this forum for awhile and have read a ton on clutch setups. That said I have a few questions?
1). Anyone running STM Rage 8 setup? If so whats the plus side over 6?
2). I live in Phoenix, AZ so I ride everything sand, dirt, mud and rock climbing. What are other peps running for these types of terrain? I also go to Glamis and enjoy hill climbing.
3). Where is the best place to buy a setup? Also have it professionally installed in the Phoenix area?
4). List secondary and primary with full setup belt, springs etc... and how long?
Just wanting the best for my buck. Love riding fast and hard like alot of you guys so please feel free to share your opinions and knowledge.

I ride a 2013 Maverick XRS stock.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Call Kelly st Kms in phoenix. He knows STM clutches and can install.

Order it from //Airdam. Its well worth the hassle to have a well tunned clutch.

Rage 8 has more clamping power for turbo motors. If you are not planning on turbo rage 6 will be perfect.

Don't forget the steel spider.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I personally recommend Kris Fregia at Cold Blooded Customs to order your clutch through. Dude always answers his phone and is always there if you have any problems. NO ONE can ever get a hold of Adam @ Airdam. Terrible customer service imo

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
RUSSELL COKER 3P, by far the best customer service, he has these clutches in stock and ready to ship, VERY familiar with setting them up, I could not be happier in my dealing with him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts