Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there has been talk about this on here but I can't find an exact answer to my question. So what are you guys running for a clutch cover adaptor I like the airdam one but I can't seem to get a reply from them. I also saw the stm one but it looks cheap for now I have mine cut out and rtv it to the outside but don't trust that in a lot of water.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, mine allready came with that from the factory. But with an stm secondery it hits the inside of the cover with that design so I had to modify it to work. I've seen the airdam one on you tube but there customer service sucks busy or not they still should be able to return a phone call or email within a week imo lol.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just ordered new STM secondary with the advised hose adaptor. What is wrong with the STM adaptor?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just ordered new STM secondary with the advised hose adaptor. What is wrong with the STM adaptor?
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Just doesn't look as good as the airdam one I was trying to get. The stm one looks like a piece of plastic with no gasket for 60 bucks seems like a rip off to me. The airdam one has the plastic piece an o ring and gasket with a billet piece one the outside but like I said Its almost impossible to get ahold of them lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts