Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Sorry but that guy is a douche. Douche bags like him give can am owners a bad name I can't believe no one knocked the s#%t out of him

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sorry but that guy is a douche. Douche bags like him give can am owners a bad name I can't believe no one knocked the s#%t out of him
Exactly!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
It looked like the front diff did a good job locking.

Sent from my Note II
Its the time it takes to engage that is the issue.

·
Registered
487 Posts
watch out fellas ! i made mention of the same facts you guys are stating. and quickly got shooshed ! and schooled that this is flip ! an extremly good rock crawler and along side him is tanner another proverbial legend of the sport!!!! even tho, i thought the exact same thing you guys did!!!lol.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Flip and tanner the can am douche bags!!! Love it. I mean u can tell they have alot of talent wow basically just point and shoot, Ivan see how these guys are legends, u go ahead and look up to them bud

·
Registered
197 Posts
All I gotta say is go compete against those "douches" and prove to the rest of the world how great you are and how sucky they are. There is a reason the video says they are "clowning" in the Maverick, its because they are and maybe you should think about what that means while you bag on it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yeah Tripp and them guys build some super nice rigs. Noone tells you how to play on your toys. Maybe they think you guys are douches for the way you drive yours? While I'm at it I'll post a vid up of these guys rock bouncers.

·
Registered
487 Posts
that what i was saying fellas i thought the same thing ! until i got shooshed can these guys beat us . hell yea they can, hands down! at least most of us anyways , i know they could me. but my point was on the other post where i got my tale chewed ! was they did look like tards in this particular video. but maybe hes right , maybe thats y it says clowning in a maverick. point being if these guys didnt have theyr unique background, and it was u and i out there doin this we would be the biggest twits on the forum.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah Tripp and them guys build some super nice rigs. Noone tells you how to play on your toys. Maybe they think you guys are douches for the way you drive yours? While I'm at it I'll post a vid up of these guys rock bouncers.
Pretty darn good video. Certainly shows he's a better driver and builder than 99% of the people out there. This shows how easy it is to mis-interpret a video and we should not be so quick to judge. Me included, so my apologies.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Unless the folks around him were laughing while he clowned around and appreciated his "humor" (which is possible) than I don't think we should give him any credit for how wonderful and experienced he is in other situations.

IMO too often we give people credit for their reputation and tolerate bad behavior. Bottom line, he made himself look like a jerk. We've all had our moments. Hopefully that moment is uncharacteristic of him as a person.

Unfortunately it also makes it look like there is more tension than necessary between Polaris and Can Am. I don't think XP owners should care if the newest can am is a bit faster, and can am owners shouldn't gloat. These are toys, and bragging about what stock vehicle you bought should be beneath us all. Now if you are talented and win a fair race (course, not drag)? Or your talented enough to modify your vehicle yourself? Yes, bask in some glory and appreciation.

Just thoughts from someone looking to buy a SxS and would be happy with any of the above... But the Mav is looking especially good :)

Take care.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts