Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
My answer wasnt so much directed at you as the person that told you that people would pay $$ for a title.. I work in this business and I see all types. Sorry if I came accross a bit harsh but it get's old dealing with "not so honest" people.
It's okay, I forgive you, since you tried to throw me under the bus too.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Never no hard feeling. Like I said I knew you guys would know. I really knew also, but had to ask.. :)
You can call COPART Insurance Salvage Auction in Graham WA at 253-847-8300. They can take care of it. Mav was sitting in the warehouse last week.
Thanks for doing the right thing.
Hope it all works out for you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well I knew when I post a question, some one would give me shit. That is ok, I can take it.. It does not bother me... You guys are to funny, and I can fling it right back... :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You can call COPART Insurance Salvage Auction in Graham WA at 253-847-8300. They can take care of it. Mav was sitting in the warehouse last week.
Thanks for doing the right thing.
Hope it all works out for you.
Yea it was sold Tuesday.. And I just got it.. I will call them Monday or go by... We're you the one that bought it?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yea it was sold Tuesday.. And I just got it.. I will call them Monday or go by... We're you the one that bought it?
Not the buyer. Just in the biz - not often you see a wrecked Mav at Copart . Usually just lots of rzrs. Had to look and knew it was yours from the forum.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Not the buyer. Just in the biz - not often you see a wrecked Mav at Copart . Usually just lots of rzrs. Had to look and knew it was yours from the forum.
Well if you look there are I think 3 or 4 right now. Not were I live but other states. :) Crazy... It sold for a lot more then what I could have bought it back for. A few if you guys on her said you wanted it. But no one would call me.. So I let it go.. :(

·
Registered
121 Posts
its kinda funny nobody is talkin bout the big elephant in the room....see him....hes over there in the corner......the jew remark, in the beginning....whats that all about???

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Ok as soon as coparts opened today I called. Wanted to get the guys name and number who bought it. They told me he is out of Mexico.. OK.. But they will not let me give the title to him. They said that is not how they do things, a bill of sale only. I told her that they sent me the title I had no idea why.. She said to keep as a keep sake.. I said more like a night mare reminder. So I guess we will file it to show it was paid off… Sorry guy that bought it I tried.. :( Such bull shit.. LOL

I did call the company that has the loan to make sure it did get paid off. And asked for something in writing that it was paid in full.. I guess the title is that..

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
856 Posts
its kinda funny nobody is talkin bout the big elephant in the room....see him....hes over there in the corner......the jew remark, in the beginning....whats that all about???
She said it didn't bother her but it should because this a forum where all people are welcome and having comments like that should not be tolerated at ALL!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Usaguy.. Thank you for sticking up for me. But what I say is, if you come into any form. You may get shit for something. And if it bothers you then do not post.. But again Thank You.. And really it did not bother me.. :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm with Heavy on this too, GROUP HUG :wink:
For some reason every room I walk into has a pink elephant in the corner, it's all bout how you as a individual deal with it and personally Barbara you deal with thing quite well in my book. But I do agree with what was said, I think your man might be a bit of an accident magnet. Jus do the driving when you guys go out and stay away from pools, construction sites, hardware stores, heck tall buildings.........:smile::wink::crazy:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I'm with Heavy on this too, GROUP HUG :wink:
For some reason every room I walk into has a pink elephant in the corner, it's all bout how you as a individual deal with it and personally Barbara you deal with thing quite well in my book. But I do agree with what was said, I think your man might be a bit of an accident magnet. Jus do the driving when you guys go out and stay away from pools, construction sites, hardware stores, heck tall buildings.........:smile::wink::crazy:
LoL .. Yea I do, do most of the driving... But it is all good. He is alive can could have been alot worse. Not that I have not done my share of crying about them... I believe god was with him both times... But it still sucks.. :)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts