Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question.. Ok most of you know my maverick was totaled. The place that we had the loan sent me the title. It is clean they did not put salvage on it. But we no longer have it. It was sold in auction. Someone said sell the title someone would be happy to buy it, so they can use it on their total. What do you guys think?

As always Thanks :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Are people this stupid really?? You want to commit a crime and post it on the internet??

This is almost as good as the guy that was trying to sell his wrecked Maverick and keeping the insurance $$$

Its called FRAUD people. It is a criminal act.

·
Banned
546 Posts
You sold the machine the title goes with that VIN... You like Breaking laws and being a JEW ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok that is what I thought. Just asking. Some how I will get ahold of the person and let him know. I did not get it in the mail till it was sold. Not my fault. When someone told he this I said not fricken way.. But had to ask.. :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The title is tied to a specific VIN. Not sure how selling it to someone would help them out unless they forged a VIN on the vehicle??? Could you not locate the new owner and sell or give it to them since they own the vehicle?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Are people this stupid really?? You want to commit a crime and post it on the internet??

This is almost as good as the guy that was trying to sell his wrecked Maverick and keeping the insurance $$$

Its called FRAUD people. It is a criminal act.
You sold the machine the title goes with that VIN... You like Breaking laws and being a JEW ?
Easy fellas...she was obviously asking because she had no idea. If she was looking to do something shady, she wouldn't have asked for our advice......

Reactions: LBSwank and Benzo

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea you think I would have asked other wise.. NO!!! knew you guys would know. Like I said when the this person told me.. I knew he was fricken crazy. But had to ask.. :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So yea guys there is no way I would do anything shaddy.. Or against the law.. really.. Had to ask.. And thanks.. :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
group hug :wink:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Your to funny. But I will take one.. I knew I would get some shit.. That is ok.. But as a women when we have a question we need to ask, that is all there is to it.. :)
Nothing wrong with asking.....

My answer wasnt so much directed at you as the person that told you that people would pay $$ for a title.. I work in this business and I see all types. Sorry if I came accross a bit harsh but it get's old dealing with "not so honest" people.

Did you replace that Maverick yet?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing wrong with asking.....

My answer wasnt so much directed at you as the person that told you that people would pay $$ for a title.. I work in this business and I see all types. Sorry if I came accross a bit harsh but it get's old dealing with "not so honest" people.

Did you replace that Maverick yet?
That is OK. NO harm.. No we have not replaced it yet. My man got into a car wreck, and is in bad shape, had a new grandbaby also. So things are on hold. He is thinking about getting a Max.. But there are alot going on here, so I am not sure.

·
Registered
255 Posts
That is OK. NO harm.. No we have not replaced it yet. My man got into a car wreck, and is in bad shape, had a new grandbaby also. So things are on hold. He is thinking about getting a Max.. But there are alot going on here, so I am not sure.

A car wreck AFTER the Maverick wreck??

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A car wreck AFTER the Maverick wreck??
Yep, in the maverick he broke 4 ribs. then a few days later sneezed and broke 2 more. Then someone was coming down a hill by our house about a mile away. Did not take the curve, and almost hit him head on. He served as much as he could would out going into a big ditch, and would have rolled. And he totaled the whole side of the driver’s side. my guy was driving a Honda fit. Messed him up... The guy was driving a truck and going maybe 45 or more... So yea we have no idea right now what we are going to do..

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yep, in the maverick he broke 4 ribs. then a few days later sneezed and broke 2 more. Then someone was coming down a hill by our house about a mile away. Did not take the curve, and almost hit him head on. He served as much as he could would out going into a big ditch, and would have rolled. And he totaled the whole side of the driver’s side. my guy was driving a Honda fit. Messed him up... The guy was driving a truck and going maybe 45 or more... So yea we have no idea right now what we are going to do..

Is it just me or is this guy accident prone? Id run far far away from him LOL!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts