Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa brought me some nice bling star doors for Christmas. What did you get from him for your Maverick?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
rear receiver hitch
rear kolpin cargo box
windshield
sport low

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Elka stage 4 shocks, alba exhaust, dobeck fuel controller and a trip with my son to glamis for the last time before he goes away to college next year

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Elka stage 4 shocks, alba exhaust, dobeck fuel controller and a trip with my son to glamis for the last time before he goes away to college next year
sweet how do u like the alba exhaust louder ? a lil bit or a lot . u feel anything in the seat with just exhaust ?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
The throttle response is much improved, haven't put the fuel controller on yet. It came in the mail a day after I left. The alba exhaust is a mean sound that is noticeable.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
airaid intake, 58 mm throttle body. was up to 2 last night pimping santa's yellow sleigh. Merry Christmas everyone.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bought myself a Red Maverick. CT racing's chassis brace 3 piece, fender braces, skid plate, tie rod, and radius rods. Can Am's roof, harness bar, rear bumper, half windshield, and service manual. Turn key Baja front bumper, baja nerfs, rear chassis brace, and sport doors. Set off new take off rims. Pro Armor 5 points. 2 20" cree light bars. A metric set of taps and dies from my parents.

Spent Christmas morning warming up the Mav, then doing 1st service.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Turnkey intake. Got it installed today. Also got some ratchet wrenches

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I got a rock........

No really...my 4 yo grandson gave me a rock:smile:

Reactions: BigShow

·
Registered