Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I broke one of my X3 DRL lights
BRP wanted like $100 for a replacement
saw this Chinese set for like $125 that also had turn signals
I usually stay away from Chinese parts
took the chance and ordered the set
after looking them over the only real difference I could see was the part number
of course the pins were in the wrong spot so it was not plug and play
it came with the correct adapter plug so I wired them up
what a surprise, a Chinese part that actually works and looks as good as the oem
take a look..lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looks good, got a link ?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
I think what would help is a link to what you purchased. Tim

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
Yep, I also bought them. Front and Rear sets actually. Easiest way to get turn signals on X3.

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
good find. I have used alibaba before, never a problem and you get things pretty quick and cheap.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Do y ou buy frequently from Alibaba? Seen some stuff i wanted recently but was unsure how that works with import fees.
I used them years ago and it was fairly easy. Alibaba is kinda the market or mall per se. The individual manufacturers are who you will be dealing directly with. Alibaba has a rating system built in like yelp sorta. Getting stuff in quantity is what most of the manufacturers are selling. Years ago when light bars were just coming out i ordered a lot of bars from some places that were selling them to some companies here that were reselling them. It was crazy cheap to buy them and they claim a good warranty which is where found out if you ship back to them chinesers thats where you get bent over on import tax and shipping fees. This is when you learn about trade imbalances and how the chinese play the game. So be aware as to wbat your getting into. I could go on and on about doing business with them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I see there are a few company's now offering these lights
elite power products

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
I see there are a few company's now offering these lights
elite power products
Probably all from the same source.

Honestly they should come factory installed or at least "factory ready". This solution is so easy, why did the Chinese had to come first with this (afaik)???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts