Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Thx for your report on the arms , after seeing some in person over the weekend I'd say they looked great . Very beefy !
They are for sure way more stout than the stock trailing arms.

Reactions: Extrememc

Premium Member
Thx for your report on the arms , after seeing some in person over the weekend I'd say they looked great . Very beefy !
Mike are you referring to me, cause I kinda like you too....馃ぃ

I won't tell Mega if you don't!

Tim

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Mike are you referring to me, cause I kinda like you too....馃ぃ

I won't tell Mega if you don't!

Tim
LMAO!!! Can Mike handle an axle like Mega? decisions decisions for you.

Premium Member
LMAO!!! Can Mike handle an axle like Mega? decisions decisions for you.
Axle?

When Mega pitches a tent it's a pup tent!

I checked that day at the swing set when he was squealing trying to play hard to get. The only hard on him was the playing hard to get!

Tim

Registered
Hey Shark,,, were both the Trailing Arms in similar condition?

Also, did you test fit the OEM hubs onto the new arms at all? I'm doubting this since you have new hubs inbound. I'm curious since this is the portion of the fitment that would concern me most when replacing arms.

Sometimes sh!t just don't fit right with aftermarket accessories such as these. Which drives me NUTS!.

Please don't assemble all the old stuff back together for my sake,,, just asking in case you've already checked fitment.(y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

Also, did you test fit the OEM hubs onto the new arms at all? I'm doubting this since you have new hubs inbound. I'm curious since this is the portion of the fitment that would concern me most when replacing arms.

Sometimes sh!t just don't fit right with aftermarket accessories such as these. Which drives me NUTS!.

Please don't assemble all the old stuff back together for my sake,,, just asking in case you've already checked fitment.(y)
I have not checked the hubs yet, but they are slated to arrive some point today. The upper and lower radius rods fit into place on the trailing arms perfectly.

The other trailing arm had a crack in one of the gussets, not as bad. After picking up the new trailing arms the stock ones feel like paper weights even though it is only a 5lb difference. LOL!

Reactions: X3 Poor

Registered
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

Hubs with the new bearings arrived today. The clips CT Race Worx use are huge.

Installed the hubs on the trailing arms and got the rear all buttoned up. Back on the rear wheels. I will tackle the front tomorrow.

The hubs fit perfectly in the new trailing arms. No issues getting them installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Good thing cause Friday is getting closer lol

See you Friday evening when you arrive

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Good thing cause Friday is getting closer lol

See you Friday evening when you arrive

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
See you Friday! Weather should be nice all weekend .

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

OEM hubs fit with no issues onto the Super ATV trailing arms.

Reactions: X3 Poor

Registered
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Curious how your rockblocs bolt up I have the same ones.

Looking good!
The Rockbloz do not fit. I will have to come up with something or see if the Rock Knockers will work.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
you will have issues running the ZRP bracket and the high end rock knocker. The lower end rock knocker May work because it only has one mounting tab.
Yeah I was looking at the Rock Knockers and they will not work with those braces.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #57 ·

Took a few laps around the neighborhood and nothing fell off.

It was a shit ton of work, but should be good for another 7800 miles.

Registered
NICE!!!! Car looks great.

Want to say thanks once again for taking the time to share all the info you shared with the forum. It makes the project take longer (as everyone that takes the time to do insctructional threads knows) ,,, but it will certainly help others. I know it's already helped me with future "inevitable" decisions. (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
NICE!!!! Car looks great.

Want to say thanks once again for taking the time to share all the info you shared with the forum. It makes the project take longer (as everyone that takes the time to do insctructional threads knows) ,,, but it will certainly help others. I know it's already helped me with future "inevitable" decisions. (y)
Glad I could help.

Registered
Holy crap Shark you are scaring me with all the stuff you replaced, I check my car all the time and have not found any cracks, (I have not pulled the skid plate though) it drives and performs like the day I bought it, I have 7400 miles on mine, I dont have the time to do the repairs you did, maybe it鈥檚 time to trade it in. 馃槼

41 - 60 of 61 Posts