Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea, that video has been passed around since just before the release of the XP1K. UTV Underground did a great job of putting that together. And yea, that would be an awesome track to ride on. Reminds me of a scene out of the movie "Road Warrior" or "Mad Max"

Reactions: kroth1984

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah they did a great job making that video and using it for marketing hype.
Not to mentioned that kid can drive!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yeah they did a great job making that video and using it for marketing hype.
Not to mentioned that kid can drive!
yea, it helps when the driver is that good! Can Am needs to partner up with someone and do some marketing like Polaris does......I will admit Polaris does a great job at "polishing the turd" :cool2:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That track is kickass but did y'all notice the video had cuts in it .thats when they stopped it to put new back shocks and bushings all the around.lol .pos.
I am sure they did many takes to get the complete video. That is about as far from stock as you can get. I hate to say it but I would trade my Maverick for that XP1K in a heartbeat. That thing cost close to $80K to build!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Not when everything is given to you or donated haha

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sure they did many takes to get the complete video. That is about as far from stock as you can get. I hate to say it but I would trade my Maverick for that XP1K in a heartbeat. That thing cost close to $80K to build!
Yeah for that exact one for sure. Maverick could make a video look that sick with there stock unit as long as they have Polaris video editor . We should make one haha

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

There was a breakdown somewhere on that video. It was either 200 or 300 GoPro cameras used and they had 2 identical XPs in case something happened to one.

Also almost nothing on that thing was factory.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Great vid. I agree Can am could really use marketing like this. A couple girls and some background music make it even better. That other monster video somebody posted here was awesome if not better. The truck one in Vegas. Insert a Mav in that one pls!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts