Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CopperTown Concepts is proud to announce their latest product Spring Clean. This simple spring secures a microfiber towel at an arms reach to remove dust off your ride. Use the towel to clean your windshield, goggles, GPS screen, mirrors, even your plastic panels.

The Spring Clean comes with a microfiber towel, rubber tipped spring, billet mounting cup, and 1/4" hardware to mount it with. Simply drill a 1/4" hole in you dash, center console, overhead console even a blank switch cutout. All you need to do is bend the spring over and insert a screwdriver to hold the machine screw, then install the nyloc nut and washer on the back side and tighten.

Once your Spring Clean is installed all you need to do is pull gently on the spring and insert the included microfiber towel. Its that quick and easy you can do it one handed. The towel stays in place until you just pull on the towel for use then reinsert it into the Spring Clean when finished.

Look for your Spring Clean at you favorite offroad parts suppliers. MSRP will be set at $14.99. Unfortunately CopperTown Concepts WILL NOT be retailing at this time. All Spring Cleans will be sold wholesale to Dealers.

Dealer inquiries please PM or contact me at [email protected]

IMG_7787.JPG

IMG_7264.JPG

20170618_090942.jpg

63042.jpeg

20170618_085613.jpg

·
Registered
276 Posts
Now my wife can have something to play with while I'm driving. Plus a towel to clean up if she pulls on it too hard!

Please post up which dealers will be carrying them once you get the ball rolling, would be great for the dusty MN trail rides.

·
Premium Member
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just met with and delivered some Spring Cleans to XTC Motorsports in Gilbert AZ. They are the first place you can get them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts