Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I came up with an Idea for a six pack rack I thought you guys might like. . . .I used a universal six pack rack and some muffler hangers, and I mounted it to the harness bar. . . . .I even mounted a license plate frame with diamond plate to put my sticker on. . . . Whatcha guys think ????? GEDC0228.jpg GEDC0229.jpg GEDC0230.jpg GEDC0231.jpg GEDC0232.jpg

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
good idea

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I usually cut my cools down so they don't stick out to the cops if they were to see ya. So advertising u have a cooler that could have beer in it to the law isn't good for me

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I usually cut my cools down so they don't stick out to the cops if they were to see ya. So advertising u have a cooler that could have beer in it to the law isn't good for me
Have to agree with the Polaris owner on this one... Lol j/k.

Reactions: CrazyCooter

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice idea, thought thats what the under seat compartment was for?? Out of site out of ticket range! Pack it full of ice and tastes and role. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice idea, thought thats what the under seat compartment was for?? Out of site out of ticket range! Pack it full of ice and tastes and role. :)
Thats a good point about "The Law" seeing the cooler, but how can you stick a cooler under the seat ??? I got a tool kit in that little square under the drivers seat, but I'm not sure a cooler would fit. . . .

·
Registered
70 Posts
no cooler, pack it full of ice, it has a drain hole. mount the tool kit up top. For you desert guys this might not do it though.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
To much heat under the seat. Ice would melt quickly. When I ride solo, I place my cooler in the passenger seat and run the seat belt through it. Safe and sound. Plus it's in arms reach.

·
Registered
70 Posts
A buddy just told me that in Mississippi, riding at the lakes on core property, they have changed the law to fine anyone with a beer can $100 per can. Empty or full. Trying to cut down on the hey y'all watch this, I guess. Not sure if its true or not.
Thats why the out of site out of fine. Didn't figure on the heat issue, Red neck logic and fix! drink faster

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Shoot your lucky in michigan you go straight to jail if you have been drinking and riding. You get a dui on a riding mower if your drunk driving it down the road. They dont play around here.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hey I thought profiling was illegal in this country! They can't pull everyone over just cause they see an ice chest, out here that's pretty much everybody. I'd thought about doing that too but needed a 'case' rack. 6 packs don't cut it!

Reactions: Wweverett
1 - 12 of 12 Posts