Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Friday will be my first day to really break in the machine hopefully i don't turn into one of these other horror stories i keep reading this week lol...What do i need to go over tomorrow to ensure a safe reliable trip? Things I need to check weak points I need to tighten maybe the dealer misses frequently things like that..... thanks guys!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well put 9 hours on the maverick with out a issue , mud hills water rocks 70 miles all day riding never once a single issue that I know of. I havent had time to really check everything over but it ran flawless. I hit a pretty nasty hill climb and was impressed it made it up in 2wd with ease. I am going to pop open the clutch cover area and check for the update on the clutch stud. Also the sport low mod was perfect for the woods riding loved it. I never smelled any belt all day I kept it in low when I needed and when it was a long open trail I put it in high and got it..... it was sunny and 60 still some ice and snow here and there but not bad at all. this weekend im putting my viper 5k and ct gusset on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a 14 but I've read some came with and without it....it'll be in for its 10 hour service so I'll make them do it if it's not done. A question how come the can am rotax motors do not have a external oil filter like a Polaris ... you'd think it would be better external...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts