Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2014 MR and im looking to add a spare belt to the onboard tool kit.
is there anybody that's cheaper the my local stealership?
is there a better/more durable belt than the stocker that everbody is running?
thanks

Reactions: Megathumper

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I agree
my dealer wants $133.00???
heck,I just realized I don't even know the belt part number

·
Registered
640 Posts
I just checked with my dealer... they want $174 with tax!!! Who is the $100 dealer??? I need to get a spare too...

·
Registered
640 Posts
I checked ebay....all the can-am brand belts seem to be listed at 168

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just searched e bay can am maverick belt came up with a bunch of gate belts from about 70 to 180

I would rather by riding then posting

·
Registered
640 Posts
I saw those but the group knowledge seems to be that the Can-Am belts are better.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think i saw a thread about the gates belt being equivalent but I can't find it.I'll keep looking

I would rather by riding then posting

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered a belt for my Rzr Xp & commander witch I believe to be the same belt from Royal Supply. Gates 30C3750 G-Force Carbon ATV Belt. It was $86 plus shipping. Would be a great deal if u ordered more than one. I've had good luck with them.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
There has been lot's of success with the Gates C12 belt. It is about half the cost of an OEM belt. Best price I have seen has been by Hunterworks. You will have to ask him to PM you the price as he can't disclose his sale price as-per agreement with Gates but it is much better than MSRP.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
It's actually been documented on this forum that ATV Outfitters had the best prices on C12 belts. They had better prices than Hunterworks. This was all before the price disclosure stuff. You also got a further discount if you bought 2 belts. Not sure if they still offer this but I would check ATV Outfitters out before you make a purchase. I bought my belts from them and had no issues at all.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'll agree about eBay being a good resource. I picked up a very nice takeoff OEM belt with only 75 mi. use for $45. Looked almost brand new when I got it. Recently saw another like it for $55 on there. Keep your eyes open, and they pop up on occasion.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts