Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and got nothing!

What part number and where you buying them?

Thanx

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Try hunterworks. I thinks he sells the cheaper ones which are in the neighborhood of $75

·
Premium Member
8,474 Posts
Canam belt 212 or the unicorn 364 belt is what you want. Try to beat up your local dealer for one. I paid $180 ea in a pinch. But you should find them for $160

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys

·
Registered
548 Posts
Just ordered a 212 from parker Yamaha for $135, but it seems to be back ordered. No big deal to me because it is an extra so I don't care if I have to wait a little while.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Is the Carbon Belt C-12 Belt no go, I just ordered one for $89.00 Hunterworks. His reply back is, I've sold over a Thousand only a few have gone bad. If your not having trouble now with your stock OEM belt you will not have trouble with mine. So people help me out. I've got over 1200 hard miles on my stock one. I know why change? I guess half the price. But if the Carbon belt isn't going to hold up to the stock one I guess I need to send it back. Does anybody have any good to say about the Gates C-12?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Been many guys here use the Gates. Most seem to have no problem. Personally I use only the Can Am belts...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who has actually used the Gates?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool let us know how it does. I think the people who say the gates is no good probably go through OEM belts just as much. JMO

·
Registered
532 Posts
I picked up one from Todd (Hunterworks) to have as a spare, but the stocker hasn't given up yet :)
hopefully, it will stay in the bag for a very long time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts