Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took bead lock how do I get tire off rim? Was thinking of standing on it or something like that but want to do correctly, any videos or ...

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
You take the tire off the exact same way you take any other tire off of any other wheel......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Harbor Freight tire irons or take them to a local tire place and they will take them off. If they are nice you just tip the guy and they don't charge you.

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
This should help you

Reactions: MKx3

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are carnivores directional? Like rotation this direction? Also doesn’t have any air pressure on tire says look at manual, should I put front tire pressure all around

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
No they are not directional but they are a great eastern tire with about 1' of tread. They do throw more mud than the bighorn's though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No they are not directional but they are a great eastern tire with about 1' of tread. They do throw more mud than the bighorn's though.
What about tire pressure? Just got them mounted and they look to be very high pressure

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Had 35! So got them on now, do I change springs to get back to 14” clearance? 16 front 17 rear now

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
If you had the tire shop mount them and their not savy on bead lockd you’ll have troubles, best to do it yourself and if your keeping it for awhile Id run this in yr tires
this stuff works awesome 1 bottle per tire. It works I hit ?? But could hear a swoosh swoosh from what ever was in my tire it popped out with a pop and this sealed instantly couldn't figure out what the noise was , belt intercooler line ? Couldent find anything but once back in camp could see the gash in my tire and some sealant in the gash lost about a pound of air

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you had the tire shop mount them and their not savy on bead lockd you’ll have troubles, best to do it yourself and if your keeping it for awhile Id run this in yr tires
this stuff works awesome 1 bottle per tire. It works I hit ?? But could hear a swoosh swoosh from what ever was in my tire it popped out with a pop and this sealed instantly couldn't figure out what the noise was , belt intercooler line ? Couldent find anything but once back in camp could see the gash in my tire and some sealant in the gash lost about a pound of air
Only problem with doing myself is I’m allot less experienced that they are! I plan to go somewhere local and test a little before I go back to a track. I’ll definitely check that stuff out also

Many thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts