Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Changing the secondary spring?'s

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  C.Moore 
#1 ·
I received my new secondary spring from airdam and since I've never changed springs does anyone have any info? adam was walking my through it on the phone and I have a pretty good idea of what I need to do but with the spring he sent me he said it needs to be clocked 16 deg. If anyone has any tips or tricks I would appreciate it.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
thanks, adam is suppose to post a video up on his youtube channel. hopefully he'll get it on there before I get my maverick back

Discussion starter · #4 ·
after watching some youtube video does the factory secondary have multiple places to clock the spring or just one hole for the spring to sit in?

Discussion starter · #6 ·
In one video I seen they demonstrated on a renegade secondary and it only had one hole in helix for the spring to sit in. But I seen a video where Adam was demonstrating how to clock the secondary spring and it had 4 different ways it could be clocked. Hopefully Adam will have his new video up soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.