Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm over at the webiste checking it out....cool stuff since it isn't permanent you can get as crazy as you want!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yep......go the the website Bezilla06 posted and at the bottom they have a big advertisement for wheels....

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
just got done doing mine I like it a lot !

trying to decide if I should leave suspension yellow or paint it black to , lil yellow will look good u think

blk.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I agree, I like the yellow accents

·
Banned
546 Posts
looks killer leave it that way

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
right on thanks guys I like it to just wanted to make sure it looks good to others to !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
right on thanks guys I like it to just wanted to make sure it looks good to others to !
Altho I saw another one that is exactly the same, so I'm curious if you copied him or he copied you? :haha:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
How are yall keeping the plasti dip from coming off? I used to love plasti dip but did it on my renegade and even about 4 or 5 coats of clear to protect it, the first wash it peeled off.. I was easy with my pressure washer but the mud I guess dried to it and yanked it right off.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Sorry, but I don't know what mud is? Works fine for the desert. And I only wash mine a few times a year, and never with the pressure washer. But if you watch the YouTube videos, they wash a car with a pressure washer and wash wheels with a pressure washer. You just have to be careful not to get underneath the edge at a corner.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was playing with painting the bead locks today

41 - 60 of 77 Posts