Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'd like to see a button at bottom right of each thread that can return you to the list of new threads, rather than hitting the return button several times or having to hit active topics button.
"Quick navigation" its below this under the page numbers, you can pick where you want to jump to.
-Philip

·
Registered
400 Posts
is there button for "active topics"?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome! Please help us with the search function. It will take you all over the place. There has to be a way to narrow it down
For example if you type in " reverse lights " it will bring up every post that has ever had the word reverse written in it!
Try it for yourself and see how much garbage you have to sift through, 25 pages worth. Is there not a way to offer a drop down for the type discussion you are searching like: General, suspension, off topic...? I'm no web designer but I am part of many forums and this one seems to need the most help. I think others will agree with me
Thank you for what you're doin! We love this forum and there are some good guys on here that just want to talk Mavericks
if you are looking for posts for reverse lights specifically, put in "reverse lights" in the search and not just reverse lights. it will only bring up posts that have those two words in order somewhere in the post or title. just like google

·
Registered
379 Posts
Dang ruff crowd hopefully Philip doesn’t jump to fast and maybe sweeping Change! I’m new BUT it’s been a great site
Hopefully you go through the posts and adds and ascertain the feel

Are you a SxS owner ? If so what brand and how long in the lifestyle?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts