Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Alex,
since I know your sitting around all day with not a think to do or develop....lol... I have a suggestion on something that is not on the market yet that I know of. not sure how big of a seller it would be or even if its worth it. but if I don't toss it out there I will never know. should be pretty simple ( least I hope it is to make it worth while ). behind the rear passenger seat on max under the seat is a battery, now a 2nd battery location mount would be great. 2 ways to do it, simple make a insulated plate and box to fit above the existing battery ( nd trash that cheap plastic piece oem has on it , I assume you could double stack in there, not sure really) or go all out and put it just outside the back panel and maybe even use that wasted bracket back there as a mount. not sure about that, but would be cool if it looked right but it would take a lot more that way to look right. maybe option 1 is best so your not out a lot if it don't sell to well,

·
Registered
89 Posts
Alex,
since I know your sitting around all day with not a think to do or develop....lol... I have a suggestion on something that is not on the market yet that I know of. not sure how big of a seller it would be or even if its worth it. but if I don't toss it out there I will never know. should be pretty simple ( least I hope it is to make it worth while ). behind the rear passenger seat on max under the seat is a battery, now a 2nd battery location mount would be great. 2 ways to do it, simple make a insulated plate and box to fit above the existing battery ( nd trash that cheap plastic piece oem has on it , I assume you could double stack in there, not sure really) or go all out and put it just outside the back panel and maybe even use that wasted bracket back there as a mount. not sure about that, but would be cool if it looked right but it would take a lot more that way to look right. maybe option 1 is best so your not out a lot if it don't sell to well,
He can work on that in a couple of weeks. He's busy building my Maverick right now! LOL

·
Registered
640 Posts
I should have left mine there for him to build up too!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Just as soon as win the lottery...inherit something... I like to do my own work when I can, but lately no good time to work on it. But I have started a small pile of parts to bolt on when I can!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Nice! What kind of stuff have ya got in your pile?
The small pile consists of the third CT gusset, CT rear radius arms, Blingstar doors, and good durable O-rings to replace the not so durable stock shock O-rings. Might get started on the radius arms, gusset, and doors tomorrow. I hope

Reactions: GosuPaintballer

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I just hired a new shop guy once I get him up to speed we'll be caught up with our backorders and really start pounding out some new products on the list. With the recent KOH race I'm really fired up to build some new very high quality parts. I think for the most part the UTV market is lacking in quality to some of the Full size and desert products out there. We're going to raise the bar again this spring with some stuff no one has seen.

·
Registered
244 Posts
you need to move out west!!! keep up the hard work

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Make a bracket to relocate the rear differential back another 8-10"��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

It's happening along with stretched rear arms buddy! They'll be on my car by summer. This is a lot of work to get it into kit form but its on the long list.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
If I lived in NC. I'd quit my job making $100,000 a year and come fabricate for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I hear yeah man.
Right now my focus is getting caught up on all the orders we have to where out maximum backlog of non inventoried items is only 3-5 days and not 2 months.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.