Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Alex, we appreciate the level of quality products and service you bring to the market for us. It is vendors like you that make all the difference when it comes to purchasing upgrades for our toys. We can buy with confidence knowing that you put in the R&D to make a quality, highly reliable product that we can install and never worry about it failing.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Absolutely! For the majority of the international orders I use USPS because its darn near half the price of UPS and my website is setup to calculate shipping through UPS. For the bigger items we don't have a choice but to use UPS though.
This way I can make sure you don't over pay in shipping opposed to using the website.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Good job Alex! Glad to see your business progressing in this market. You're stuff is top notch, and being the tester, the builder, and the business owner, you know it's perfect when it leaves the shop.
Thanks! This is what I think sets us apart from the other builders and manufacturers.

Awesome I've like your products I've seen so far. Plus I really like how involved you are with talking to customers, sharing tips etc... I like it when buying parts at it feels like youre talking to genuine person rather then just a bussiness that wants your money.
And that's the way it will stay. I've been in business doing this kind of work for about 7 years and that's one thing that has always stayed consistent with us.

Awesome news Alex, as said before, you established yourself already as the go to guy for Maverick owners if they're looking for true quality products, with the expansion of your product line I can see a big success for you as the owner but also for us as the customers.
I've yet to see a product from you which did not exceed my expectations.
I have the three piece gussets, front and rear tie rods and the latest acquisition was the dual rate shock overhaul which is hands down the bomb...will write an review with video the next few days.

I wish you best of luck for your exciting journey and I will remain a frequent customer, you can bet on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Thanks Alex, thanks from trusting me enough about the shocks to jump on a airplane and fly here for a day to have your shocks reworked and then fly back home the next. I'm glad you're happy with everything!

Sounds like an awesome plan and I can't wait to see the cage you come up with.

Brandon
It may be another month or two before we can get that nailed down. Lots of test cuts and test fits have to happen there. I wish this was like the automotive work where we could get a complete SW model from SEMA or something.

Wish I had a bit more cash flow, mean time if you need some West Coast R & D desert testing let me know as I will be your Huckle Berry! :) I will be in touch as I may have a prospect for you (internationally)....

2014 Bigger & Better!
Thanks, I'm curious to to know what info you have for me.

i can't wait to see the long travel kit,is it going to be more affordable than the HCR kit?
The stock shock setup will be cheaper, the truck style shock will not, it will be more. Once we get the stock shocks dialed in like we have on the stock width machines I can tell you it will be extremely plush yet firm and do everything a LT kit should. Also the lower arms will have more clearance so you can play in the rock.

Good luck and keep me update on your new product.
You're always one of the first. I'll have some stuff to send to you for your woods bike soon.

Alex, when will we be able to buy the arched, boxed A Arms . front and rears ?? Thanks
I had them preordered at the end of December for $1000 from and rear. Ill honor that for you since you've done business with me before. Let me know how those shocks are!

As for all of the other compliments, thank you very much and I really appreciate the support!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Super interested in the Cage in a box. Love everything about my Mav except for the cage lines. Will this be a race style cage or ? Do you have a prototype you are working on? Would like to see pictures.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Super interested in the Cage in a box. Love everything about my Mav except for the cage lines. Will this be a race style cage or ? Do you have a prototype you are working on? Would like to see pictures.
It will be modeled after mine with about a 2-3" higher roof line. It will take a little rake out of the a pillar as well.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Also here are some pictures of our a arm braces that we'll have ready to ship in about two weeks. This was the drawing, we've made some changes to them but not huge changes.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Great. I have 30 Nuclear Welders and great welding equipment available, but trying to fab a cage at work, not so easy. But welding it, I can do that and call it training. Hehe.
What will be the material? Sorry for bombarding you with questions. But I got tax return money burning a hole in my pocket.

·
Registered
10 Posts
great job alex. cant wait for some of the products i ordered from you to come in----i would like to see that rear bumper get finished up so i can get one----thanks for the great customer service.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Any plans reagrding the rear bumper that we talked about? I would like to know if it's in the works or not so I know if I should look eslewhere.

Thanks,

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Any plans reagrding the rear bumper that we talked about? I would like to know if it's in the works or not so I know if I should look eslewhere.

Thanks,
Its in the works.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Great products and very helpful! Best of luck, even if that means my bank account will be threatened...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Alex you gotta make a set of doors sooner then the summer.you have great products and great customer service.hard to come by here.either you get one or the other it seems like.but you got a winning combination.:thumbup:

I would rather by riding then posting

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Love to see a rear wrap-around bumper with a hitch. With the +5 arms, will rear only work, keeping the front stock?
Unlikely. It would probably steer like hell and be unbalanced.
I'm going to get to rear bumpers as soon as I can. We have piles of fronts that I'm still working on to get them out the door.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts