Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a way to delete the cat/resonator on their own? I saw the one thread where they took the cat off and gutted it and put it back together but I don't like the looks of it and would like to remove it completely. I have some welding and fabricating skills. Just looking for some ideas on the easiest way to remove it. Don't want to spend a $1,000 on an exhaust system right now.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Nope, nobody has done a cat/resonator delete. Build one and post up your results.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
we have a cat ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Dude, Search, Shitloads...

From ' The Land Down Under ' .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Alba Racing has one on their site for about $400. A friend of mine just ordered and we are hoping to get soon as he is racing the Mint 400 this weekend..

·
Registered
221 Posts
Has anyone found a way to delete the cat/resonator on their own? I saw the one thread where they took the cat off and gutted it and put it back together but I don't like the looks of it and would like to remove it completely. I have some welding and fabricating skills. Just looking for some ideas on the easiest way to remove it. Don't want to spend a $1,000 on an exhaust system right now.
TeamAlbaracing.com has them

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Reactions: Goose2

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I saw the alba kit. Not interested in paying $400. Was just looking for some DIY pics or ideas.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
$350 is still way more than i am willing to pay for one.
We'll actually it's a resonator and cat delete

Alex is just cat delete

Reactions: Crawly and AReed
1 - 12 of 12 Posts