Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone successfully released a cat delete? If so we're there any dyno gains?
Has anyone done a cat delete with a dobeck Gen 4 and seen dyno numbers?
Thx

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think alba has a cat delete exhaust. Do a search of thier threads and you should be able to find it easy.

Your signature says you have a 51mm bored TB from MrRPM. Are you sure that is correct since I thought the stock TB was 54mm?

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I think alba has a cat delete exhaust. Do a search of thier threads and you should be able to find it easy.

Your signature says you have a 51mm bored TB from MrRPM. Are you sure that is correct since I thought the stock TB was 54mm?
that's was on his xt 1000 quad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
841 Posts
I run a Kms cat delete and it gives you 2 to 3 hp.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
ya Kelly said he got backed up and wont have any cat deletes till after the new year,

·
Registered
412 Posts
Has anyone successfully released a cat delete? If so we're there any dyno gains?
Has anyone done a cat delete with a dobeck Gen 4 and seen dyno numbers?
Thx
Hey JR , You gota BEAT the OLDGUY in town, BEFORE deserve the screen name BULLET anything ;-)))) BAHAHA But i dont think JR has a Prayer. better keep yours on the drag strip, because you gota steer to beat ME LOL:crazy::wink::cool2:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Reactions: OldekegLegend

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like I told ya I was bullet on forums before you knew Canam existed and was on a ghetto artic cat. An arse spanking I shall serve thee on a silver platter =)
Btw it requires much more skill to operate an atv

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
841 Posts
Oh shit some good old smack talking...with everyone being so sensitive here after hugging trees and shit I like the smack talking....lol

Reactions: Snapper692

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh shit some good old smack talking...with everyone being so sensitive here after hugging trees and shit I like the smack talking....lol
:haha: As long as no one runs off to tell the principal, they should be able to stay on the playground.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
that's it....I'm telling........:tongue:

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
841 Posts
Always one rat out there...lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oldguy is one of my buddies and one of my customers we r just picking at each other. =)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Like I told ya I was bullet on forums before you knew Canam existed and was on a ghetto artic cat. An arse spanking I shall serve thee on a silver platter =)
Btw it requires much more skill to operate an atv
OH JR, you kids just give me HUMOR ;-)))) I Raced and WON pro class open 3 wheelers , before switching to open pro 4 wheelers and Winning , back when you were still in diapers .

I hope you like CROW, because thats what this OLDGUY is going to feed you !! ;-)))

IF you remember the time we meet on the trail ( you on your 4 wheeler ) you wouldnt ride with us BAHAHA all you wanted to do is go dragrace somewhere that you didnt have to ACTUALLY Ride or STEER your little TOY.

Your going to need ALOT more than a bowl of Wheaties to Beat this OLD elderly Fart ;-)))

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea I didn't ride with your unexperienced group cause u had done flipped something and jacked that poor little girls leg up and u guys were trying to get her to to the truck so she could go to the er!
As for you racing pro hmm was that in Indonesia??? Definitely haven't seen or heard about any of that!!
Nvr did like waiting on slow ass sxs on trails I guess I'm just a bad person Lord forgive me.
I just don't wanna hear you whine about your arthritis when I wax that ass like rain dance.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yea I didn't ride with your unexperienced group cause u had done flipped something and jacked that poor little girls leg up and u guys were trying to get her to to the truck so she could go to the er!
As for you racing pro hmm was that in Indonesia??? Definitely haven't seen or heard about any of that!!
Nvr did like waiting on slow ass sxs on trails I guess I'm just a bad person Lord forgive me.
I just don't wanna hear you whine about your arthritis when I wax that ass like rain dance.[/QUO

JR maverick.jpg

BE ready to go from AZZ down , to AZZ UP , JR . You cant handle the pressure of SxSs or ME ;-))))

Attachments

1 - 20 of 81 Posts