Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody making a cat delete kit for factory exhaust Yet ?? you could probally sell 1000s of them :money:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I've been waiting to , I can't believe no one has built these yet they will sell like hot cakes it should of been made from day one

·
Registered
448 Posts
Go to your local muffler shop. They can build one for you quickly. Then have them build you 20 more and sell them on Ebay. Problem solved.
Benzo go to Mighty Muffler on Cave Creek. I bet it doesn't cost 50 dollars....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Why do it if there are no performance gains, although if its a decent weight saving thats good but probably not noticable.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I never drove it with the cat in there, I know by comparing the plastic under the bed that it saves a lot on heat. My plastic still looks like new after my trip to the dunes. I looked at another Maverick there that the guy had as a demo and the plastic was melted.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Go to your local muffler shop. They can build one for you quickly. Then have them build you 20 more and sell them on Ebay. Problem solved.
Benzo go to Mighty Muffler on Cave Creek. I bet it doesn't cost 50 dollars....
Omg Greg at mighty muffler has done about 25 exhaust for me funny u say that , he's a lil high on sum stuff but I might ask him !

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Why do it if there are no performance gains, although if its a decent weight saving thats good but probably not noticable.
Heat is huge and weight is huge and I'm sure u get a lil more of a throaty sound

·
Registered
448 Posts
Omg Greg at mighty muffler has done about 25 exhaust for me funny u say that , he's a lil high on sum stuff but I might ask him !
Greg likes doing different things I think he would be into it.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Greg likes doing different things I think he would be into it.
yes he does ,he did a custom exhaust and muffler set up for me on my rhino back in the day !, I also went to school with steve one of his guys ! hes worked there since like 1998, lol

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Anyone have the big gun 3/4 yet?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts