Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Don't you have to do other performance mods also to get any benefit from the cat delete?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Decreased weight and less heat are what Im after.

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Don't you have to do other performance mods also to get any benefit from the cat delete?
The throttle response is a little better without changing anything else. It will be even better with a new intake.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's been a few months is there a cat delete kit being sold out there yet? I have searched the web with no results?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I just posted this in another threat please call kms performance in phx az Kelly is making them and should be done with a kit he said - call and ask we need a few different maverick guys to call him and he will get his but in gear lol

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
850 Posts
I just posted this in another threat please call kms performance in phx az Kelly is making them and should be done with a kit he said - call and ask we need a few different maverick guys to call him and he will get his but in gear lol
Benzo Kelly did my cat del several months ago. There is a 3 hp gain but before you can see it you will need a stm clutch cause the stock clutch doesn't allow it to get to the wheels. The car does accelerate much faster with the combo of the stm clutch. .weller intake. .cat delete..and the pc5 tuning that Kelly implemented

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Benzo Kelly did my cat del several months ago. There is a 3 hp gain but before you can see it you will need a stm clutch cause the stock clutch doesn't allow it to get to the wheels. The car does accelerate much faster with the combo of the stm clutch. .weller intake. .cat delete..and the pc5 tuning that Kelly implemented
nice - I called few weeks ago he was almost ready to sell the kits he said he was trying by Halloween but don't think he made it , -

helps with heat and weight also to

21 - 31 of 31 Posts