Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I am in the market for a 2012 or newer Maverick. I am located in Statesville, NC and looking to purchase within the next couple weeks. I will have cash. Please contact me at [email protected] or 704-902-8486. Thanks!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Don't think they started making mavericks until 2013. Probably some new 2013's still out there to buy at good price.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Go see Susan Martin up at Lake Norman Power Sports if you don't care to buy one from the dealership. No idea if they've got any 13's left but it's possible and they're pretty good people up there.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Call NC Powersports or Performance East (same place) in Goldsboro. Ask for Stuart Weeks which is the owner of the dealership and tell him I told you to call. They have the best prices in NC hands down.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Call NC Powersports or Performance East (same place) in Goldsboro. Ask for Stuart Weeks which is the owner of the dealership and tell him I told you to call. They have the best prices in NC hands down.

I agree Performance East is an awesome dealer as well if you don't mind the three hour haul. They're right down the road from Busco Beach as well.

Where are you statesville guys riding, uwharrie?
I try not to ride uwharrie. The OHV trails there are shared with trucks & jeeps so everything is completely rutted out and rocky as can be. If you're set up for rock crawling then by all means you'll have a blast but if you're looking for high speed riding or running something with mud tires or minimal ground clearance it's not really too much fun there imo.

Carolina adventure world is a 2 hour haul and is ATV/UTV Dirt Bike only however except on special occasion they don't offer night riding.

Busco Beach is 24/7 riding 365 days a year, and has something for everyone no matter what type of riding you like to do, Mud, Trails, Drag Strip, MX Track, Hill Climbs, and Water Ponds.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Busco is the absolute most dangerous place I've ever been. Being in Charlotte I'm a pretty good place as far as travel times go.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Busco is the absolute most dangerous place I've ever been. Being in Charlotte I'm a pretty good place as far as travel times go.
We've been riding busco for years and when we go we will typically go down on a Thursday and come back Sunday. If you're not okay with crowds then stay away during the holiday weekends such as Memorial Day, Labor Day and 4th of July. If you go down during the week you'll have the run of the place!

Alcohol is allowed inside the park and it seems like all the really hammered people congregate at the drag strip or barn late at night. That being said we've yet to run into anyone we ever had a problem with..

·
Registered
228 Posts
We are also at busco all the time,alcohol plays a big facter to the danger, I never had no problems but a few that I know have but they had a few ,other than that its a good place to ride and camp,,just my 2cents

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Ever ride Brown? I'm usually there at least once a month( well now I heard they closed up)
If the government ever works again.... pm me if you're headin up there

We also like CAW and are headin there this coming week. Swing by deer point and introduce yourself!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Here is a new park that will be opening in the fall. (Here is his info. off his flyer) TURNBULL MOTORSPORTS PARK - The all new Turnbull Motorsports Park Presents the Fall Braw UTV Cross Country / MX Race!!! This will be the grand opening of TBMP. Our vision is to have a nice track for all ATV, UTV, and MX riders. When it's all done this fall we will have 1/8 mile dirt round track with TT. 300' drag strip, Pro Built MX track, 2 mile cross country track, and mud pit. We will also sell VP 110 racing fuel. We are located 15 miles east of I95 (exit 49) @ 9663 Turnbull Rd. Fayetteville NC 28312. Call Lance West @ 910-391-6941 for directions and info.. The cross country race will be held on Sat. Nov. 9th. We will have a $500.00 to win cross countery/mx race that day. We will also have a TT and or round track race with 100% payback in all classes. The cross country track will have a little bit of everything, tight woods trails that open up into very high speed trails, also mixed in will be some nice table tops and small jumps for you guys to catch some air. Call for anymore info.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here is a new park that will be opening in the fall. (Here is his info. off his flyer) TURNBULL MOTORSPORTS PARK - The all new Turnbull Motorsports Park Presents the Fall Braw UTV Cross Country / MX Race!!! This will be the grand opening of TBMP. Our vision is to have a nice track for all ATV, UTV, and MX riders. When it's all done this fall we will have 1/8 mile dirt round track with TT. 300' drag strip, Pro Built MX track, 2 mile cross country track, and mud pit. We will also sell VP 110 racing fuel. We are located 15 miles east of I95 (exit 49) @ 9663 Turnbull Rd. Fayetteville NC 28312. Call Lance West @ 910-391-6941 for directions and info.. The cross country race will be held on Sat. Nov. 9th. We will have a $500.00 to win cross countery/mx race that day. We will also have a TT and or round track race with 100% payback in all classes. The cross country track will have a little bit of everything, tight woods trails that open up into very high speed trails, also mixed in will be some nice table tops and small jumps for you guys to catch some air. Call for anymore info.
do these guys have a website, facebook or i suppose even that phone number? i'd like to find out some more info on their park.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Yea we would defiantly be into that place, my buddies have commander and rhino. We mostly just click along with occasional bursts of woods racin

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ive got cash IN HAND? I bet the cash in hand is less than one is worth. I had cash in hand earlier today but bought a 6 pack.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts