Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one of the Can Am plastic cargo liners for my ride and there is a 1 inch gap all the way around it, it looks like crap! My brother has a 13 and his cargo liner fits nice and snug. Do any of yall have a liner and is there a gap?

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like yours has a bit of a gap too but not as bad as mine. The hooks are in the slots. My brothers fits flush on his and looks nice. This one, well I'm just not happy with the way it looks with the gap.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yea the left side pretty much flush.right side has the gap. I got it with the mav so not too picky about the gap.until now I'm going to look at it closer tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
its plastic right ?

just put some weight in it and push it down :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
When CT Racing released their rear exhaust cover panels or whatever they call them (inner fender panels between shocks and exhaust) he said that installing the aluminum panels raised his rear fenders an inch or more. So if those rear fenders have that much 'play' I'd try loosening the mounts for the rears of the fenders and with the fender loosened try and get it to align with the liner. Then try and tighten it all up, maybe it will work. Kinda like aligning the hood and fenders on a car after it's been taken off.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Loosen the 2 bolts holding the fender support bars down by the mufflers and then push your fenders up and retighten.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
yup the plastic ;heat shields ; between exhaust and shocks melts and lets the fenders sag

new aluminum ones prop it back up and keep it solid

1 - 10 of 10 Posts