Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CanAm to sponsor a lunch and ride Nov 30 at Glamis

Joey D and CanAm will be doing a lunch, giveaway and ride. Copied from another site below

"So it looks like Can-Am is going to sponsor a UTVUnderground / Can-Am riders appreciation lunch and ride in Glamis on Saturday Nov. 30th in Glamis over Thanksgiving weekend.

We are wrapping up details but we will be doing lunch, maybe some giveaways and then a bad ass group ride in the afternoon. So if you got a Can-Am, or you are interested in learning more about the Can-Am lineup of Maverick's then come on by the UTVUnderground compound in Glamis in the Vendors area behind the Beach Store and come partake in what will surely be a good time and a better ride!!"

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
will u guys ask them about what the racers are doing to there clutch , just a stm secondary and something I hear and keeping stock primary !

·
Registered
725 Posts
Is there gonna be news of any new releases I wonder? That's good though connecting with customers can only improve the product

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will u guys ask them about what the racers are doing to there clutch , just a stm secondary and something I hear and keeping stock primary !
i am going to tie my stock clutches to a rope and drag them behind my maverick to the event. And inform them they have the shittiest clutches in the sxs world!!!!! haha

·
Registered
711 Posts
the tie rods will take a pretty good lick, they're not terrible. they are not the best but they aint terrible.

the stock clutch however, for some, is absolute garbage. i have seen a maverick blow the stock clutch thru the cover with 6 miles on the odometer. i have seen at least 4 mavericks blow the stock clutches thru the cover with less than 10 miles on the odometer. then again i have read of a few guys on here with 1000+ and no problems yet. i have personally fixed more than i care to remember that have come to me with the clutches laying in the floor board and the cover split wide open. i have learned to keep a half dozen covers in inventory becuase there are some weeks that i sell 2 or 3 of them to replace guys busted covers along with a new clutch.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Not quite as big of an event as I thought it would be but at least its something

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Not as many of us as the po po guys

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts