Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states. Looking for pics from someone who has installed the UTVinc nerf bars on there 2 seater Mav. Need shots of all the mounting points and from underneath if possible. Can PM if email s required
Thanks in advance!

· Registered
38 Posts

I bought the unit used and the rock sliders came already installed. Looks like they had to use a hole saw and cut through the black plastic at the bottom. Skids are keeping me from getting pics underneath but they won't interfere unless the nerf bars mount below the body panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
23 Posts
Judging by the pictures on UTV inc's site, it looks like it bolts from the underside, not through the plastic like the stock (and some aftermarket) sliders do. They're mostly plate steel, not tube.

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Judging by the pictures on UTV inc's site, it looks like it bolts from the underside, not through the plastic like the stock (and some aftermarket) sliders do. They're mostly plate steel, not tube.
Thanks for your observations Caswell. I kind of thought the same, but need to be sure before I order. I really like the looks of them (UTVinc nerf bars) Just need to to be sure of the mounting. Don't really want to hack up my FactoryUTV skids.
I will call out to UTV inc again and see if they can get me the pics.
If anybody has these mounted on there machine, please chime in here!!
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.