Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states. Looking for pics from someone who has installed the UTVinc nerf bars on there 2 seater Mav. Need shots of all the mounting points and from underneath if possible. Can PM if email s required
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe nobody has bought these yet. Can somebody please help me out here. I need to know if they will interfere with my FactoryUTV skids??

·
Registered
38 Posts
My rock sliders mount two places underneath and through a hole that comes inside by where the lower seat belt would mount. Not sure if they'd be the same but I have no issues with my factory UTV skids.

·
Registered
38 Posts

I bought the unit used and the rock sliders came already installed. Looks like they had to use a hole saw and cut through the black plastic at the bottom. Skids are keeping me from getting pics underneath but they won't interfere unless the nerf bars mount below the body panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yellowgtman, thanks for the pics! Those appear to be the can-am factory sliders/nerf bars. I'm looking to see if the UTVinc aftermarket ones mount the same as yours do? Thanks again for the pics

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would figure they'd have to use the same mounting points as they seem reinforced for that purpose but maybe not. Hope someone can help you out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Judging by the pictures on UTV inc's site, it looks like it bolts from the underside, not through the plastic like the stock (and some aftermarket) sliders do. They're mostly plate steel, not tube.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Judging by the pictures on UTV inc's site, it looks like it bolts from the underside, not through the plastic like the stock (and some aftermarket) sliders do. They're mostly plate steel, not tube.
Thanks for your observations Caswell. I kind of thought the same, but need to be sure before I order. I really like the looks of them (UTVinc nerf bars) Just need to to be sure of the mounting. Don't really want to hack up my FactoryUTV skids.
I will call out to UTV inc again and see if they can get me the pics.
If anybody has these mounted on there machine, please chime in here!!
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts