Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I bought a powervision v3 from pwr tune. I accidentally ordered it for a 2018 x3 xmr but I needed one for a 2019 x3 xmr. Is there anyway I’m still able to use it?

·
Premium Member
12,177 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. I suggest you ask pwr tune. They will give you the correct answer.

·
Premium Member
12,177 Posts
Ok I will thanks
It's not like members won't tell you that you can / can't, but get the answer from the manufacturer. IMO, you should be able to, I don't believe anything changed, but I'm not 100% sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not like members won't tell you that you can / can't, but get the answer from the manufacturer. IMO, you should be able to, I don't believe anything changed, but I'm not 100% sure.
Ok I emailed the a couple days ago and got no response yet so

·
Premium Member
12,177 Posts
Ok I emailed the a couple days ago and got no response yet so
No offense, but everybody emails. Call them. Places are busy, and the very last thing that is done is answering emails. If they are short staffed, even worse. Call and talk. Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No offense, but everybody emails. Call them. Places are busy, and the very last thing that is done is answering emails. If they are short staffed, even worse. Call and talk. Good luck.
Yea that’s what I’ve been wanting to do but I can’t today because there closed on weekends

·
Vendor
X3 Max RS
826 Posts
The PV3 is the same for 2017-2020. Your tune will vary based on the PVInfo.txt file. Have you received a tune from them yet?

·
Vendor
X3 Max RS
826 Posts
If it’s just the DynoJet tune you’re planning on using they are ALl downloadable from their website.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts