Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When posting pictures I usually upload directly to this site since I can't seem to get the link from Photobucket to work. So it seems maybe I could access those pictures I've uploaded somewhere in my user profile/account but I can't find them anywhere. Do they just upload to the specific post link or are they somewhere else also?
It would be helpful because sometimes someone asks for a picture of something and I know I've uploaded it but the only way I can access it is to go home and look on that computer and upload it again.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yes in your manage att link on '' go advanced'' posting

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went looking for it under 'go advanced' but wasn't having any luck however I did find it under 'My Settings' at the bottom under 'Miscellaneous' and click on attachments.
jpegs are shown along with the thread they were posted under and I clicked 'save link location' and copied it below.

http://www.maverickforums.net/forum/attachments/3096d1373565786-how-do-tall-people-fit-how-make-more-roomy-dscn1424.jpg

That gives a link to the picture but I'm still not sure how I would get the actual picture to show up on the post.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When you reply or start a thread you need to click the "Go Advanced" button. Then scroll down to the "manage attachments" button and click on that. Then in the pop-up window click the "add files" button and that should route you to your pictures on your computer.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you reply or start a thread you need to click the "Go Advanced" button. Then scroll down to the "manage attachments" button and click on that. Then in the pop-up window click the "add files" button and that should route you to your pictures on your computer.
Ok, that works pretty easy. Need to remember that trick.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
hey......progress, I like it. :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts