Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Southeast KY here.
3K on oem. Bought EBC, but dont remember which one. Went thru them in about 600 miles.
Actually had to put another set of those on rear because I had to have a set now.
But I sure won't buy another set.
I’ve had great results with the severe duty ebc. Over 1k miles in southern ky and tenn. I just can’t pu 50-60$ for one set of pads. The ebc are half the price and I got just about the same mileage . I did however buy the wrong ebc pads once and only got about 500 out of them. Hell for 70$ I can buy all new pads for my 3/4 diesel truck and they’re 10x the size of my x3. Lol so I know it’s not the material that runs the price up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I’ve had great results with the severe duty ebc. Over 1k miles in southern ky and tenn. I just can’t pu 50-60$ for one set of pads. The ebc are half the price and I got just about the same mileage . I did however buy the wrong ebc pads once and only got about 500 out of them. Hell for 70$ I can buy all new pads for my 3/4 diesel truck and they’re 10x the size of my x3. Lol so I know it’s not the material that runs the price up.

I agree. I surely did buy the wrong ones. Might be good out west. But not here.
Riding will slow down soon. Will replace with the extreme then.
15 months old, 4,300 miles

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Dang you’ve put the miles on it then. Kudos !! I can only wish I had that kind of time. I only get to ride maybe once a month if I’m lucky . Mines an 18 model with about 2300 on it. It’s a shame. Lol damn kids

·
Registered
24 Posts
Went threw rear pads 1200 miles in sand dunes. Front still have plenty pad on them. Put OEM back on as brakes worked good. More pedal travel then I like bbut stoped good. 2019 RS

21 - 24 of 24 Posts